What will be your first 3 samples on the S2400?

Time to share the cherished sounds you keep aside especially for this time you will plug your turntable to the 2400’s input for the first time.

1 Like

A Kick a Snare and a Hi-Hat.

8 Likes

A basse sound from the Juno 106

1 Like
5 Likes

Probably strings at 45rpm so I can show it down and finally hear that beautiful aliasing in person.

3 Likes

My favourite is rhodes chords. They alias beautifully.

9 Likes

Likely the sound of my own bones breaking as a result of my inability to pay back the thousand dollars i borrowed to purchase this machine. These people are very serious and i may need to employ the twenty minute sample time several times over to fully record the events that are absolutely guaranteed to take place, but it should make for some excellent sample packs, a lot of stuff to stack your drums with, and perhaps the sales of these kits can help me make the first steps towards getting my children back! (Metaphorical steps, my legs are guaranteed to be destroyed by nightfall)

3 Likes

Gotta be drums first, then a rhodes, then something to chop…

5 Likes

something from david icke, a 909 house loop to chop and a line from my model D

fantasy techno.

sounds like a good name for an album

1 Like

Not to be flippant but I’m definitely sampling a fart.

7 Likes
  1. The Linn snare
  2. Assorted yodels
  3. “I think we should have had sex, but there weren’t enough people” from Sleeper

I hope it’s your mic.

3 Likes

Battle of the Rhodes Chords!

1. Nautilus
  2. Nautilus
  3. Nautilus
3 Likes

Likely, all the old Emu, Linn, Oberheim,SCI drum machine samples from Cyborg Studio.

1 Like

3 x 909 kicks, each increasingly overloading the input more than the last till its just a crunchy mess. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Chop up a 12 bit Amen to see how Phatt it sounds

1 Like

Kik, Snr, Hat, yep.