Using 2 USB Keyboards Simultaneously?

Thank you Isla Team for adding USB keyboard functionality, both USB MIDI keyboards and USB QWERTY keyboards. I love using both with the S2400. I am currently swapping my MIDI keyboard with my QWERTY keyboard when I need to rename files in the S2400. Has anyone figured out a way to use both simultaneously? I tried connecting a USB multiport hub to the USB host connection to see if I could connect both keyboards but only my USB MIDI keyboard worked, and the QWERTY keyboard did not.

1 Like

Could you use a USB to MIDI adaptor for your MIDI keyboard and have that going into the MIDI port while your typing keyboard goes into the USB input?

I could just use the DIN connector to run the MIDI keyboard to the S2400, but then I’d need to plug the USB connection into the wall to provide it with power (I’m using an Arturia Keystep). That means one more cable, which is no big deal. I just wanted to poll other users to see if anyone found a way to run multiple USB connections to the USB host which would be a more elegant solution.

1 Like