TR mode fine editing

I’m going to have to use TR-mode more often-- it can be a nice way to get some loops going quick, thanks for the reminder man :clap:

I hardly ever use zoom in step edit. The cursor doesn’t have to be right on top of a note to edit it. Just like at the nearest pixel. then press enter. Even if there are two notes really close and it edits the wrong one. just F1 or F3 to go to the right one.

My posts were in part a response to people seeming to have issues with just straight up corrective editing. Plus I’m in that ‘new toy’ phase so am digging in to what’s possible.

That’s a good workaround for now, thanks for dropping in to share that…

But… if we could hit a next/back button to cycle through all notes per track, including off-grid hits–without having to hop through another menu, I think that would really elevate the step sequencer

Ahh gotchya! the ‘new toy’ phase is a good one, enjoy it as long as you can :smile:

I would want that to!

I made a feature request a long time ago suggesting one of the F-keys could toggle scrolling by the grid size or scroll to the next note. That would speed thing up alot I think.

I think it would also be much quicker to have zoom level controlled by pushing the encoder and turning it instead of having to press F1/F3 multiple times to zoom in to fine and then multiple button presses to zoom back out.