Silly question maybe, but how long does the S2400 take to arrive?

I was really just day dreaming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes someone else was suggesting that tracking software for orders may not actually work in a way where numbering is exactly 1, 2, 3 so they are in some numerical order but not necessarily sequential in that way. I doubt as well that we have 19,000 orders even including kordbots.

1 Like

i wouldn’t bother him either, seems a bit silly really

i know some cannot help themselves, it is easy, if you are in the line then you are in the line

i would rather just look in my email one day and say F’ YEAH it is on the plane woooop , better still i come home to a van outside

i hadn’t even looked at my order # :rofl: nor will I

the only # that matters to me is how much the thieving bas7ards charge me at customs and what serial # i am

:rofl: agreed

but in reality, units in the tens of 000s are reserved for few

gross income yeah, profit hell no

as you say, remove wages, expenses, the dreaded TAXMAN :face_vomiting: etc etc and it goes down fast but still it is nice to know the ‘little guy’ can make his mark and what a mark brad is making

i am dead chuffed for people like brad as i to run a small business and F me is it hard, it also pleases me that i can buy from them over roland etc

1 Like

this might be informative for you guys:

3 Likes

There,

My dream shattered of seeing brad with a shiny new rolls royce, a platinum grill and assorted snoop doggy dogg diamond necklace.

1 Like

So the orders from early January and before will be from the Air Freight Batch per Brad facebook message.

The others will probably have to wait for early or Mid january.

So I was optimistic when he told me October and I told him December but the great part is that its slowly floating in the right diection :rofl: