Orders for S2400

This month makes it a whole year since I’ve ordered. Ordered the case in Oct. Last update I saw about orders was in about a week ago and it was unclear about who’s orders were on the next ship out. Anyone have an update? All I saw was something about orders up til may but he didn’t say from when up til may. Also there was no mention about the cases

2 Likes

Actually he did say when, he said orders up til about May 26th give or take. That includes orders with cases. It seems there has been another delay though, because they’re still waiting for the shipment to arrive from customs. Hopefully it will arrive today, but who knows? I’m wondering if FedEx is handling the delivery from customs to their lockup because they have been genuinely horrible lately. In fact I should be getting a delivery from them today but I’m sure I won’t, because it hasn’t been scanned for the past 3 days and it wasn’t anywhere close to me yet.

1 Like

Oh sorry I see what you meant. I think there are still case orders from last sept/mid oct that have to go out so that’s where they’re starting. Yours should be going out pretty quick!

1 Like

July 2020 case orders you mean still to be shipped.

3 Likes

Darn that’s right! Yeah I think there’s unfulfilled case orders sprinkled over 3 or 4 months or so. It will be interesting to see how quickly they can get back to the normal queue.

1 Like

It happened like this. The Florida built orders were up to 20th July 2020. Some of us ordered with cases in that end part of July 2020 so we missed out by a few days. We waited for the Chinese boats to arrive and then were excited but only to find out we were omitted from that batch of 500 due to no cases being available. Hopefully news any day now.

2 Likes

Other than some facebook posts, how are some of y’all getting this info

1 Like

Several places that Brad posts updates, here on the ISLA page there is a blog with most current updates. He also posts on FB and IG.

3 Likes

Basically anywhere that I can read discussions about this thing I’ve been lurking. Insta, Facebook, here, gear space…

1 Like