S2400 November 2022 Preorder

I jumped on the upcoming batch and I was wondering if there are any updates WRT estimated delivery. I noticed that the promotional pricing was supposed to come to a close at the end of September but it appears to still be active, leading me to wonder if there were enough orders to send a batch off to production :thinking:

1 Like

I just logged in here to ask exactly the same thing. Would love an update on the status of the next batch! I don’t even mind that much if it’s delayed, just want to be able to plan around it.

The shipping timeline has been pushed back to late December early January. There’s a vid on Instagram and FB explaining all of it.

2 Likes

You can find the update here: ISLA Instruments on Instagram: "S2400 delivery update. Thanks to isla for being a great camerawoman!" or here: https://www.facebook.com/reel/432901969016020?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Brad posted a pic showing the units packed and palletized ready to leave the factory in China. Next shipping landing and a recheck ion Florida before they go out.

1 Like