Quantize is real-time ?!

Thanks for clearing up the confusion! :slight_smile: Maybe add an option to turn real time quantize off and just have the quantize setting applied when pattern is repeated as a solution.

I can see the use of the current real time quantize in live situations though, when you really want it to be tight during recording that the audience also hear.

But as mentioned by someone above, I agree that it takes away some of the connection to the instrument when it doesn’t respond to pad hits as you play them.

1 Like

Hey Mickey, thanks for clearing that up. I really appreciate all the work you continue to pour into this beast, and I only comment as I want to help make sure this one is a certified classic when the final firmware is released. With that said, this one is not an improvement, please change this. Any pad hit (other than holding/locking tap-repeat to enter quantized stuff) should spit the sound out as quickly as is technically possible, to preserve the feeling that this is machine is an instrument. :heart:

4 Likes

So, yeah, I’m gonna be that guy. Was this ever addressed??? I’m starting to think that my old fingers can’t tap in time. If it was fixed then I’ll be in the car crying.

Which OS are you running? It was definitely fixed.

Always the latest (current).