Pad sensitivity issue after July firmware

just received the s2400 – amazing piece of work. but i also can confirm the above, that the pad sensitivity def. needs work. especially when playing more than one pad (kick, snare, hh for example), a lot of notes don’t get triggered. other than that, it’s so much fun to use!

2 Likes

Same issue here, brand new unit

1 Like

Same issue. Brand new, just out the box

1 Like

It’s not the hardware.
Missed triggers are fixed and dynamics have been improved in beta. Update coming soon.

11 Likes

thank you mickey :+1:

Same same same. I hate pads anyways, but this is super annoying. Could a button “upgrade” be produced at some point or is a that a pipe dream?

I can confirm in the previous software this want an issue it just happened in this last update. Before that it was as smooth as butter! Mickey said the fix is coming soon!

1 Like

Same here

Just wondering if there is any timeline on the update? I just received my 2400 and this pad issue really does make the instrument very difficult to play. I updated to an older firmware, so thankfully I can see that the pads do function normally, but of course the older firmware is missing all of the new functionality (and doesn’t quite match up to the manual). Kind of a rocky start - any chance you might make a beta available? Thank you.

3 Likes

Soon.

6 Likes

FW can be a mother fuffer, the beauty of it is it can be fixed, i have complete faith in this squad and i look 4ward to the updates

3 Likes

@mtritter here’s the manual from March 17

1 Like

Great to see the new firmware update has this one fixed!

Thanks devs

1 Like

Pad response has improved immensely with today’s update. No missed triggers and dynamic works great. So far I’ve found setting threshold at 11 and minimum% at 33 gives a solid spectrum of easily repeatable levels and a great feel.

3 Likes

Yup, all better! Woo hoo!

1 Like

Works like a charm. Absolutely great. Thank you @Mickey!

1 Like

All good here too, thanks for the update! Now to get into the new features…