Line Cursor is glitchy after sampling and trying to set start/end point

After sampling a pad/chord and trying to set the start/end point, the Line/Cursor is twitchy/glitchy/jumpy/gittery when zoomed in and using faders 3/6 (fine sample adjustment) to try to set the start/end point.

Hard to describe… but it glitches/twitches back and forth quickly (skips spaces/sections) while moving faders and is hard to set precise point. Kinda look like two/double cursors when moving it, and 1.5" apart.

First time it happened.
It was working fine a few days ago when I was testing set sample start/end points.

2 Likes

i experience the same behaviour. chopping with faders is rather glitchy and def. needs some work. i just started adjusting start and end points by the encoder for now.

2 Likes

Are you zoomed all the way in? This looks like it’s happening because the third fader from the left and the third from the right are adjusting by individual sample, and you’re actually moving/adjusting by it’s finest resolution so it’s jumping from sample to sample.

1 Like

Yeah… the encoder is a good work-around and works perfectly fine.

Encoder works fine/smoothly though.

If you look at the video, it’s showing 2 cursors, and they move have fine adjustments, but seem confused and glitchy and jump between the 2 cursors (when it’s only supposed to be 1 cursor).

1 Like

Ah I missed that, and great tip on the encoder I’ve been using faders only for 8 months… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Fixed in dev.

3 Likes

I notice the glitches too. Always happens. Is it an attempt to snap to zero crossings?

@auxren No, it is not. It is a bug, and it is fixed in dev.

1 Like

Glad this is fixed. Will it be on the next firmware? Also, in multimode, a few of my slices jump around after exiting.

Everything that is fixed in development will be included in the next firmware release.

1 Like