Kordbot dead

It suddenly stopped working… out of nowhere i was like lets take my Kordbot
and i see nothing on the screen while its plugged in the usb that it’s always been plugged in…
Then i was like lets change the cable nothing happend
then I was like let’s connect it to a usb strip with power nothing happens…

So these things die and then ure f*cked like this… should have kept my kepstep lol

Reflash the firmware, it will be fine.

Thnx this worked Greetz…

but I had to use another sd card…

but all is ok now.

How did you do this process? Is it possible in mac? If not, can you tell me how to do it with PC? iI’ll just borrow my brothers PC then. Thanks

Hi there was a topic that explained the latest update process many people had it not working so I followed the steps there…

There was someone explaining the steps of how to insert the SD after u launched the app… I think that’s how I did if I remember well. I tried on PC it didn’t work… For me so I tried again after many times on my Mac that also did not work before.
Then it suddenly worked.

I think it was like connect the kordbot do the thing with the app then then reunplug and plugin the kordbot then insert the SD card with the firmware…

The thing is somehow it did not work with the microSDcard that I used before
So I had another 8gb SD laying around and when i tried it with that one it instantly worked…

For the other card I formated it in Mac to FAT32, when it did not Work I did the same on a PC also did not work
Other SD made it work.

I tried doing the same thing, but unfortunately it wouldn’t work. Luckily, I looked into my other HD and found the old kordbot app for mac and it works with my recent version of mac. Thanks for trying anyways.

I think it I also did it with the old app… But for me changeing the SD card fixed it …