Has anyone received a S2400 with a bad rotary knob?

Ahh. Ok cool. Thank you, I’ll give that a go.

When you remove the knob, use your machine without it and make sure there is no problem with the encoder push.

I’ve just received a new encoder. I will replace it when I have time to take my time. Currently my encoder is not 100% responsive and often needs to be pushed twice to work.

Here is the topic I created about it by the way.

1 Like

yep, I remember that post now. I actually responded to it as I was not having any problems at the time (8/26).
Thanks man
yes, I’ll try without knob to make sure. thx

1 Like

Mine does the same. Needs an extra push now and then.

When did you receive your unit?
Wondering if it’s an encoder problem or if there is a possibility there is an interference with a ribbon cable like some other “hardware” problems on the forum.

Could be….

It’s one of the first 500

I see. Mine is in the 300. Let’s wait and see if it’s something affecting the first units with time.

Mine is in the first 3 units. It was doing this, and all I had to do was adjust the knob a bit higher. Hasn’t done it in over a year.

2 Likes

I received my (new) unit a few days ago and I just noticed the same issue: the dual knob for pad 1 rotates slightly off axis and when turning one of the knobs (inner or outer), it drags the other one, plus it’s a bit harder to turn than the other seven. Unfortunately, yesterday I also noticed the Selection encoder doesn’t work. Kind of a big bummer after waiting for 8 months.

I had the same problem when I got my machine 2 years ago. I contacted them, opened a ticket then sent the machine back… They will fix it and send it right back to you FAST!

2 Likes