Happy Birthday to me?

March 3rd is my Birthday, but I was hoping for my S2400 to be shipped in time for my celebration, but I got these exquisite wooden sides for my yet-to-be-built S2400. I guess this Pisces is going to have to dream a 12-bit longer about making records with the S2400… :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :smile:

3 Likes

Happy (almost) Birthday!!! :pisces: You’ll have it before you know it and the wait will most certainly be worth it! As a Pisces, you’re a visionary fish with unparalleled access to the collective unconscious - making you one creative ass man. I look forward to the creations you’ll make on the this machine!

1 Like

Haha that’s crazy, it’s my birthday on the 3rd too. I also have the wooden sides and no S2400 lol

1 Like

Much Thanks and I have so many creative plans for my S2400, that I’ve been preparing for it for months!

1 Like

Happy Birthday! I gotta give up to Brad, those wooden sides are so beautifully made!

happy birthday🙌🏻
anyone knows how long shipping needs? i ordered the wooden sides february 11th and still waiting

1 Like

Happy official BDAY! Enjoy your day brother!!!

I’m tellin ya that prep is gonna pay off double-time, I can’t wait till it’s in your hands and you know exactly why you prepared for it - you’ll feel it instantly.

1 Like