Crash and MixOut

Hello everyone! I’ve been an S2400 fan for years. I finally got one here in Germany. Yesterday unpacked and connected as per the instruction manual and worked with it for two hours. Then the device suddenly crashed and the screen flickered. It was difficult for it to get back into it. After that, almost everything worked, only the MixOut no longer made a loud sound (very quiet). The headphone and MixOut volume controls could no longer be adjusted. Nothing came out of the headphone output either. Luckily, after driving 400 km back and forth, I got the device replaced and so I have a new S2400 here. I hope that doesn’t happen to the device too. Did anyone have the same problem?

Greetings Bohème

Sounds like a hardware problem. You did the right thing getting the shop to replace it. Enjoy your new machine!

1 Like

That was really strange, it also smelled slightly burnt. But whatever, I have a new device. Now the select knob doesn’t work (I can confirm with it but I can rarely scroll with it). I´m ok with that, Transpose-Buttons and Enter can also be used for this. But what I really have to say after three days on the S24- this device is absolutely amazing!!! I love the workflow and the groove. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for for the last few years. Thank you ISLA for the flavor in my ear! :smiley:

Please raise a support ticket via the website so we can take care of your encoder issue for you.

https://www.islainstruments.com/create-ticket/

:slight_smile:

1 Like