Cant Update Firmware?

Oh I didn’t think you were slandering anyone - I was more concerned that you weren’t notified that you had a response. Is that what you are saying happened? You weren’t notified via email that I had replied? Also, was my reply there when you logged back in?

Thanks
Rob

1 Like

Rob I’ve had emails from Isla Support go to spam folder before I marked them to go to inbox. Depending how someone’s email is setup, they typically wont get notified of new messages going to spam/junk. In almost all cases though, even if from a support box or address that may be routed to spam, if you send from your end with high priority they’ll go to inbox.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip - I’ll see if that’s something I can change in the helpdesk settings :+1:

1 Like

no problem, I send coding tests to prospective software engineers all day long and I’m constantly reminding candidates to check spam. like even though it’s a message i typed and has non-generic links, because it comes from a generic address it redirects. kinda silly imo. if these spam algorithms are going to auto-direct, at least have them base it off the content of the message.

2 Likes

Totally off-topic, but the state of spam handling is getting ridiculously bad. Gmail redirected a security alert from Google into my junk folder last month.

Yeah I wasn’t aware of any response the only thing I saw was your reply on this thread that’s the only notification I got and I check this forum manually so i just came on here to read around and had the notification in the top right corner, no email. I didn’t think to look in spam but I could see if it’s there

It looks like we’ve identified an issue with one of the outgoing mail servers - working on a fix as we speak…

2 Likes

lol when they send their own alerts to spam there is certainly a problem

Format the card on the s2400 first.