What about releasing fw updates that only fix bugs more often?

Like everyone else I suppose, I m following what s going on here and on Facebook. More and more people getting their machines, more and more people have reported the same bugs for a few weeks. The answer being it will be fixed in the next update.

so why not releasing fw updates that only fix bugs more often?

And about big updates with additions…etc you still keep this secret and release them when you want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I had to guess I’d say its because it takes time to test the versions with these fixes. Also I’m not sure its good to keep writing to the chip all the time, I recall Brad mentioning something about that on one of his announcements last year.

I’m happy to wait for a solid version and then the bells and whistles can come when they come…

We all need to be patient, it will get there! :laughing:

2 Likes

everything has to be beta tested, constantly, trust me nobody wants rushed updates - what a pita it turns out to be - i operate as beta tester elsewhere, rush it and be damned

4 Likes

Yeah I m patient as well no problem. Just throwing the idea. A bit of communication would be appreciated anyway, like a very rough estimate date about the next update. (if it’s in 1, 3 or 6 months).

would it really help if someone said its coming in 6 months? lol

2 Likes