Hey anyone have any trouble getting USB Host to work properly?
Here’s my setup:
- Mio XL: handles all MIDI and USB devices
- SP2400 plugged in to Mio XL through USB B port (and set up control Moog One)
- Kordbot plugged into Mio XL through USB B port (also set up control Moog One)
- Moog One plugged into Mio XL through USB B port
- SP2400 Sync settings: Clock Src Internal, Control Port USB B, Control Channel 1, USB B Jack all boxes ticked
- E1-E8 tracks set as pitched
Here’s the issues:
- Kordbot can control the Moog One (as well as other synths not mentioned)
- Mio XL recognizes incoming data from SP2400 (light flash when tapping pads)
- SP2400 does not seem to be able to control Moog One, or take data from Kordbot
- SP2400 can only take in data from itself (tapping its own pads)
Some quirks I noticed:
- When in MIDI Monitor mode, nothing shows up when I tap Kordbot and Moog One
- When going into MSC mode, computer does not recognize it - could this be an issue? I thought SP2400 was class compliant?
If anyone can shed some light that would be most appreciated. Word to the wise, I went through the videos and manual (latest), I understand much, however, my example USB B as source for external MIDI is not covered. Nor are Mio XL as a MIDI Device Router.