The sounds resampled internally are empty [FIXED]

Hey there,

Since the last firmware, it doesn’t work anymore for me the 26KHz 12-bit resample function internally. When I do it, it saves the file with _resample at the end of the file and looks good, however there’s no sound in it. I’ve also tried to assign the original sound to a pad, then select that pad and resample from there and does the same, the pad doesn’t sound anymore with the new _resampled file on it.

Is that a bug or is something I’m missing?

Thank you everyone.

I had this happen recently once or twice with repeated bounce/resample operations, and overwriting the file with the same name. Not something I could reproduce though.

Sorry to ask the obvious, but is your gain knob turned up all the way on the back of the machine?

4 Likes

Thanks dude! The other day somehow when reading the manual and that specific gain part, I turned the knob all the way to the opposite side and obviously it was the wrong direction.

I hope this helps other people with the same issue. Sometimes the obvious is the first to look at indeed.

1 Like

Sorry to resurrect this apparently solved thread, but I just had this same problem, which cost a bit of time to solve.

The solution this time was to enter the menu: [shift] + [input mon], then make sure to uncheck the box [only USB to jacks]. I was setting up some new routing and it was not obvious to me that this would have the effect of preventing resampling, but it apparently does. :sweat_smile:

Peace.

1 Like

Good catch @Kid_Missive. This is fixed in dev and will be fixed in the next release.