Step program, play only 1 bar -> main screen, count-in = drift?

August firmware.

Sorry for the long topic title. Hard to choose the right words to describe what’s going on.

There may be an issue with count-in after exiting Step program and doing the steps like in the video. Pressing Stop seems to be an important step for the problem to happen.

I don’t know if it’s linked but I have the metronome on the same out than the snare.
Here how it looks inside the DAW.

By the way, it is not related with this topic but I’ve noticed a very minor issue. After loading the project it always sounds like the first snare is slightly delayed. It is only just after loading when Run is pressed the first time. From the second time Run/Stop is pressed the issue is not here anymore.
I’ve been lazy to report and do a video because I’d need to do a A/B comparison and so on. If anyone never noticed that I may create it when I have time though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. We will look into it.

5 Likes

I had this issue on the regular pattern record mode. After the first time it performed like normal.

2 Likes

yes I just noticed in one-bar mode the metronome is “off” or at least got a kind of offset.

1 Like

ME AS WELL IVE MAJOR NOTICED @Mickey WILL HAVE THAT FIXED FOR US GIVE THEM THE TIME AND BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT SALUTE BROTHERS DONT LET THAT STOP YOU TRY ANOTHER FEATURE TILL WE MASTERED THEM ALL !!!

THANKS FOR THE CONFIDENCE @Richnoah !!!

4 Likes