Speculation thread for the impatient

I know it won’t be, but I really want it to be a sick BCR2000 clone :smiley:

I wonder if the Caladan will arrive this year! I’m saving now! Lol.

1 Like

Probably not this year

I don’t see an SD card reader on the back so I don’t think it has anything to do with sampling but analog/wavetable synth is something I’ve been hoping for for a while (I actually was hoping Sequential would do a poly with this architecture after they did the Pro 3 (Which had VCOs and a Wavetable oscillator) but I think the Focusrite situation is actually preventing this (they likely want to keep Sequential doing analog only-Trigon 6, Take 5, etc and leave the wavetable/FM/drum machine stuff to Novation)

I’m certainly interested in seeing what ISLA Instruments can come up with for sure. :slight_smile:

‘soft’ confirmation of multi-sampled instruments just confirmed via insta. remains to be seen whether that includes roll-your-own, but my impression is: why would it not?

very excited for this latest revelation and looking forward to learning more as details emerge and we get hard confirmation.

2 Likes

@Brad_Holland my S2400 has a message for ya

…must…have…Caladan…NOW

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :100:

2 Likes

The beringer 101 also says FM on its case but they meant frequency modulation, not Dr Chowning’s FM.