Space invaders

After pong why not :grin:

3 Likes

Itā€™d have to be a mini version. The screen is half the width and a quarter the height of an Invaders screen.

2 Likes

This may fit better.

2 Likes

Gradius with the Konami code? :hear_no_evil:

The S2400 screen is 128x64 and monochrome.

1 Like

Hey Mickey it was the first side scrolling game. Plus you could drop the Hex numbers in the code?

Yeah. Iā€™m familiar with it. It had a resolution of 292x240 with 16 colors. Iā€™m saying it would be hard to fit that into a 128x64 monochrome screen.

2 Likes

I was just thinking of a side scolling game that had limited visuals, so if you lost a bit of the top and bottom it wouldnā€™t matter as most of the action is in the middle anyway :slight_smile:

The colours arentā€™t that important, black and white would be okay.

It seems that provocative people already want ā€œbattleshipā€. :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

I was hoping for Doomā€¦then again why not buy the arcade machine and reprogram that to sample music?

I really donā€™t want to over the load the system with easter eggs. Unless there is zero system load / resources then be my guest ā€¦ still prefer a focus on bugs and fixes though.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s where the famous DJ Premier blip sound to hide swearing word come from.

Breakout could be a good one to doā€¦

3 Likes

Someone on the facebook page mentioned ET! I almost died laughing. What a disaster. I would probably throw the SP2400 at a wall in frustration playing the damn game. grin

If a pregnancy test cpu can run doom then the S2400 should be overkillā€¦

for context someone took the microcontroller in a 1 dollar pregnancy test and ported doom to it.

BUT was the test positive? grin

2 Likes

Kinda crazy that no one has spilled the beans about how to get to pong yet! What else am I supposed to do when Iā€™m pretending to perform my beats live?

Kinda feels like they were just yanking our chains and it never made it in to the firmware.
:joy:

But Iā€™m still holding out hope!

In step edit you need to do a certain morse code to unlock it :wink:

2 Likes

Isssssssoooouuuuuuuu

Ahi ahi dont stop make mee laught xD

1 Like

Is this for real? If so, any hints? :eyes: