Monitor Phono 1 and 2 (DJ mixer)

Hello,
I have an S2400 that sits between two SL1200s, would be cool if i could use both phono 1 and 2 simultaneously.
Maybe it’s a no go as there are physical functions needed to cue/mix either phono input.
Thanks.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with this!

I also made this request awhile back.
I think their priorities are rightfully in other places right now but I would be stoked if this functionality was added down the road.

1 Like

Cool, I wished i asked earlier, but thought it was too out there, I am encouraged by your reply and to know Brad was already thinking this far forward. I play vinyl setts with tunes that don’t need mixing like dub, trip hop down tempo and ambient, just have to know the records to jump to for maximum effect and of course sample and loop on the fly.
Thanks again eazyian.

1 Like

I also don’t know jack about the limits of the machine haha, but if simultaneous monitoring was possible and implemented I’d lose my shit dude. I’d love to run into both analog inputs simultaneously

3 Likes

Monitoring inputs 1/2 & 3/4 simultaneously would be a game changer for this machine and open up tons of possibilities :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know that I’m slightly late to the party but a +1 from me for simultaneous input monitoring. I am absolutely clueless as to potential hardware limitations but it would change the game re the sequencing and monitoring / sampling / looping of external hardware :+1:

1 Like

Bump for the developers, hoping for a future engineering change to support this request.

2 Likes