Resample not working [FIXED]

I just resampled with the gain knob turned fully anti-clockwise. I don’t know what “towards the screen means” because when facing the front of the machine, it feels like “turning it down” which is not towards the screen, for me anyway lol

Have you tried resampling with the gain knob at each end?

Hi Syah, just went back a firmware to 2023/03/10 and it’s the exact same issue. It absolutely used to work and I used to use this feature… I cannot for the life of me think what has changed, other than the most recent firmware update.

Hey man thanks for the input. Sorry to hear you’ve had issues too…
The file I end up with doesn’t appear to just be really quiet, it’s just a glitch followed by silence.
This started happening kind of out of nowhere (firmware update is my prime suspect atm) but hopefully it will start behaving itself again soon

Also hope yours remains stable too!

Thanks for the suggestion, tried it, no joy :frowning:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’ve tried this and sadly no dice. With gain up you can hear the resampling process take place, it just ends up creating a blank file with a tiny glitch at the start of the waveform.

(Love your work btw keep it up :+1:)

1 Like

Do you have USB Audio Input and Only USB to Jacks checked in Input Monitoring Settings? This may be your problem.

1 Like

Eureka!! Mate you’re a genius, thanks so much this was driving me mad trying to work it out.
I have absolutely no idea when I checked that box, must have done it by mistake…

Hope you have a pleasant day :pray:

1 Like

Thanks @kulturhaus. This is fixed in dev and will be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

Nice. I completely forgot about this. I saw this thread and the issue seemed familiar somehow. A week in the lab saves an hour in the library I guess.