Pre-order DSP card

did you guys get an email for pre–ordering the dsp card?

no. the only way i knew about it is that i have notifications turned on at the isla youtube page. i saw the link in the description and placed an order right away without even looking at the demo. i suspect we will get the email at some point today. i do have newsletters turned on so i know i would have seen it.

I haven’t even checked my email yet. I watched the broadcast and immediately went and purchased it.

I got an order confirmation email if that’s what you mean.

1 Like

Still recovering from the fresh purchase of the unit, i will make my pre order closer to delivery of first batch

nope , i was looking for the same thing after watch the video! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can the DSP card be used on its own in the box without any connection to other gear? Curious as this is all I use on its own. Appreciate any insight.

Yes

1 Like

I did not get an email and it looks like I’m a day late to the dsp party-drat! I see it’s already back ordered, but I’m still going to pre-order anyway. Before I do though, I’m curious if the email offers a discount code?
Thanks in advance for any intel and all hail ISLA

The DSP card is not shipping yet. It’s a pre-order so that’s why the ordering site shows that the product is on back order.

The discounted pre-order price is already reflected in the online store. You don’t need a special code.

Thank you very much for the info. I’m all ordered up and beyond excited for this! And Caladan too!

Thank you

so it will go up in price? it is here $750 already.

will it be again as with the S2400 that some get it for half the price what othes paid?

Could ISLA please comment, if this is an intro price and if the card will go up in price?

I still haven’t seen an email regarding pre-orders, but I did watch the video (and clicked the bell) and ordered through the link in the video description. In the video description it says, “…special early bird discount.” so it sounds as if it’ll go up in price after release.

1 Like

puh… could ISLA please let us know how much?

On the pre-order page S2400 DSP Card – ISLA Instruments it says US$549.00, not sure where you got your 750 figure from. Of course depending on where you live with shipping and VAT/custom fees it’s indeed about 750 for me.

I’m in EU, customs and VAT add about 24% on price+shipping.

it really would be nice to know how much the card will be after intro

I preordered the S2400, waited 8 months, had a lot of trouble with UPS, got it when it was then available at Juno UK and paid more incl. shipping and tax (EU). Now the white S2400 is available at Thomann DE and is much cheaper than the preorder price with an extra 30 days money back guarantee and 3 years warranty.

So for me preordering the DSP card is no option. (Waiting and) Buying in the EU might be the way to go.

2 Likes

Most likely in CAD. Not gonna lie, $750 CAD + shipping + import fees is going to be a very uncomfortable $1000 for an expansion card.

I have just pre-ordered mine but I feel uneasy about it. All that can be justified if there would be some great effects factored in the price. I guess we will see if commercial plugin devs would be willing to port

i was in the same situation…bad movement by isla…i get my isla at the same time as a thomman user could have get it but paying isla and a half.

Will be nice to have the DSP card…the S2400 sound so good and with the good sample choices and a little of processing you could have a almost finished product .

But im a little scared , maybe in other year we can get the filters card and will be another mount of money( EU ship+tax…).
Idk why i thought that both will be in the same card

probably ill get it anyway im not gonna lie lol