Play button stopped working

After loading a track, when I hit the play button, it won’t play. The Sync/Copy button lights up when I press play. If I try press record and play I get the same result. I’ve tried reinstalling the latest firmware update, unplugging and plugging everything and still the same result.

damn…

The Sync light blinks to remind you that you changed the clock source to something other than internal.

1 Like

Might sound crazy but it could just be a glitch in the system. Not booting properly, ive had one pattern that i made and i couldnt play any of the sounds when tapping the pads. Try re recording from scratch onto a new pattern if u can

I think they should just change the clock source back to internal.

1 Like

Setting the midi back to internal worked but now I have error messages when loading a track.

What kind of error messages? What exactly are you doing when “loading a track”? Upload your project.

Give the team more info :slight_smile:

I took out the Memory SD and re-inserted it and it works now.

Thanks for the quick response.

Had the same issue a few weeks back when I was trying to midi my s2400 my emax rack.

As Mickey stated, my clock source was incorrect. The Sync light blinking was the key to rectifying this.

Thank you Mickey for adding that feature.

1 Like