Pad responsiveness

Yeah, I have that enabled but I don’t seem to get any velocity changes.

For example, I can load a factory kit and play the pads with velocity changes, but when I then switch to Midi Bank E and play the pads targetting an instrument in Bitwig which is set to receive velocity, I just get a constant volume.

Turn on dynamic for the MIDI track.

Screen36

Hey Mickey, any idea why the dynamic pads box option isn’t showing up on my midi bank settings? thanks mate

You are not on the most recent firmware (2023-04-28)

Ahh! I missed that update…thanks Mickey!

:sob:

1 Like

Likewise. Thanks, I’ll update too.

Throwing my hat in the ring here just to note that dynamic pad responsiveness is a big issue for me too. I’m on the latest firmware. I’ve screwed around with thresholds to no avail.

Like others upthread I’ve previously owned MPCs and a Tempest and it’s just nowhere near those. I suspect this is some combination of hardware and software but it would rock to see any progress here.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Admittedly I turned this feature off the moment I had got my unit for similar reasons. Although, it was a very long time ago (when this thread was active) and supposedly the fixes have been applied since then.

I assume many people did the same hence there isn’t a lot of feedback regarding this

1 Like