Overbridge-esque suite

Hey yall, boutta receive my s2400 this week. I thought long and hard about what would be the number one thing I would want to tell you guys whenever i got on the request forum like i am now. I really do think there would be great benefits in some sort of audio-to-daw compatibility that is as direct as say Elektron’s Overbridge; something that can output to channels with nothing but USB, would be a very useful thing for everybody.

I understand that such may not be in the parameters of what the language the software is written under can do, either way sall love!

Thanks for ya time

AOG

1 Like

The Elektron Octatrack sampler doesn’t have Overbridge though(they cant make it work)

1 Like

I believe this is happening - in the works…

Would be great as it would free up my 8 channel interface for external FX routing instead

Honestly - USB multi channel streaming, time stretching and the ability to resample layered sounds (easily) - the machine would be complete for me

5 Likes

This man needs a raise- and he doesn’t even work for the company :joy:

throwing my hat in for an Overbridge-esque VST plugin. I imagine a lot of development for it would cross over to the Caladan, too. Aggregate sound cards are a pain in Windows (I had issues with ASIO4All even, probably user error). I guess that’s it XD

This was a limitation of the hardware used on the Octatrack, it doesn’t even do USB Midi. Also important to note than the Octatrack is 13 years old at this point (the mk2 added a button or two, but no major updates).