More sample locations and future ideas

It would be great to be able to have more than 32 slots for sample locations. 128 would be very useful ( 16 pad banks from A- P)
other future feature ideas - sample ram expansion, flash ram , free run and synced lfo’s, wider pitch transpose range, transpose sequence, poly chain voices, built in effects ( tape echo, phaser, flanger , chorus, ensemble, spring reverb)

This machine is already really cool, but these other features would be very helpful .
Thanks!!

1 Like

128??? A-P ?? Man that would take all the concept of the s2400… grts jayperz

Yea 128 sample slots sound about as useful as 128 hammers for one nail :slight_smile: :laughing:

In my case I would like at have more pad banks to assign more MIDI notes to pads for a particular use.
Otherwise it is limited by polyphony anyway so maybe it’s best to restrict ourselves to the strict minimum and stay close to the concept yeah :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you assign more than one sample per pad like on the JD-XI? Two kicks layered on the first pad or a snare layered with a sample and so on? I can’t remember if that is a feature or not.

Ok will there be an option to have samples assigned to A1, B1, C1, and D1 (etc) NOT choke each other?

You have to assign them to different separate outputs. That’s the only way to prevent them from choking each other as far as I know

Ahh, thanks tnkz76.

1 Like