Kordbot DC power - centre neg or pos?

Hello,
Is the DC power jack neg or pos centre?
Thanks!
-JW

Also looking for this information. Anyone know the answer to the OP question?

I never did receive a reply. I just want to make sure I don’t screw it up with a wrong polarity as there seems to be conflicting information.

I saw that MyVolts sells an adapter for the Kordbot but I have a bunch of adapters sitting in a drawer so I’d prefer to not have to buy another one. Unfortunately I couldn’t make out what polarity the MyVolts adapter is from the pictures online either. A workaround is that you can power the Kordbot using the USB port with a phone charger adapter. But then you can’t use the USB port for other duties.

It’s center positive.

Just purchased the European version of MyVolts product for the Kordbot. The North America version is here:

Center positive as pointed out earlier here. Got this PSU in the hopes using it would “free up” the USB port for “more interesting usage” than simply powering the Kordbot, like sending MIDI from the Kordbot. Haven’t spent a lot of time in that experiment, but found that not using the USB port at all, powering using the MyVolts PSU, and sending from MIDI DIN works just fine.

While connecting the USB port to a mioXL makes the Kordbot visible in iConnectivity’s Auracle, this doesn’t appear to offer any advantage over using the MIDI DIN ports while powering via the PSU.

Also, powering with the MyVolts PSU, then connecting the USB port to mioXL, and having the MIDI DIN ports connected as well seems to change nothing.

Lastly, just as Isla Support told me, there is no difference in the visibility on that tiny Kordbot screen when using a PSU - same as when using the USB cable. Using both makes no difference.

And: I wonder if Isla can access the innards of the Kordbot via USB using in-house software for programming? A computer editor anyone?

Adding here a link to the European version of the Kordbot PSU by MyVolts: