Internal sound library only have kenny dope

Hi , on my s2400 I only seem to have kenny dope library with sounds, the other 2n,Lisa and kid sc only have yyyyyyyyy.yyy symbols in folder
I am on latest firmware am I missing something or just human error ?
Thanks

Yeah that isn’t right. Have you updated to the latest firmware? I don’t think that will necessarily fix it but it’s always a first move in troubleshooting.

Thanks for reply, yep on newest firmware, kits are there and only kenny , have sent a ticket in waiting on reply, on one of the manual videos he uses a Lisa sample from internal samples
But I have none ??
Clive

Yeah something isn’t right there. Might also be easy to have someone save the files export then and then you can install them via SD card. I don’t have my unit in front of me or I’d offer to try it.

1 Like

Support are helping and are being really helpful, great support!!

2 Likes

Will update when sorted👍

2 Likes

Under Shift File option browse files will probably show you what is actually there. I’m suspecting that some artists are just samples but others have kits and the no files is about that difference? Its a guess.
Maybe you have to make a kit for some? It is better with the Dec 16 firmware.

1 Like

Yep support sorted it out, had to reinstall firmware etc, I had downloaded my firmware via my iPad Pro usb c version , and transferred files to sd card from there , which works for my mpc live updates when they are available, but it didn’t work properly for the s2400 so I transferred file via Mac book pro and it worked, so I’ll stick with that for future s2400 updates
Thanks

2 Likes