Pad press of bank D pads using CC 102 works kind of weird. When the S2400 is in bank D, things work fine. But if you are in another bank, it gets weird.
- Enable live looping
- Goto bank D
- Send for instance CC 102 value 2 (making D2 active pad)
- Goto bank A
- Send for instance CC 102 value 3 (trying to make D3 active pad, but this is blocked, so nothing changes)
- Send for instance CC 102 value 2 (enabling record on D2, since it was still the active pad)
- The recording is started, you can see it in the display, although you are in bank A and button B of A2 is lit.
My take on this, is that either:
- All looper related CC messages should be ignored if current bank is not equal to D, or
- All looper related CC messages should work in any bank, but the display and the buttons should not be changed to the bank D related status changes.