FYI: Vintage King.com is selling used 2400's as NEW

They are scamming customers selling S2400’s as “brand new” for $1,799.

A friend of mine bought one and it was used with defects. He returned it and they sent him another one and it was in worst shape, banged up and with obvious signs that it was an used (and abused) unit. Not sure if Brad is aware of this.

They should at least be honest and say they are used/blemished and sell them at a discount. Not mislead customers saying the units are new and sell them at FULL PRICE.

That’s shameful. Also who abuses their equipment like this :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Yes, who ever was using this unit is a pos. But then for a company to re-sell this as “new” at full price is heartless. You don’t do that to a customer. They have ZERO excuse.

yeah that’s real shitty

They appear to be on Trustpilot but with only one (poor) review. I don’t know if you guys across the pond use this or something similar

1 Like

My friend that got both used 2400’s from VK lives in USA. I’ve never heard of the Truspilot website before. Good to know.

I always buy from sites like ZZ, MF, SW, B&H, etc.

Update to this - we have been supplying Vintage King with brand new units but they have not been double boxing them when sending them out to customers despite us advising them to do so. This has led to the issues as documented above.

I’m sorry, but the first 2 units sold to my friend were not victims of “poor packaging”. Those people are shady af. Personally I would NOT advice folks to buy from them.

1 Like

Just a note. I am overseas and have a few times bought from Vintage King with no problems whatsoever.

1 Like