Freezes when saving projects

Hello new user here I did an update on the firmware of the 2400 and it still freezes when i save projects. Should I wait for it or should I reboot. This issue is becoming to be an ongoing thing. Very frustrating

As we aren’t having any other reports of this issue, first of all try using a different SD card. If the issue persists, please make a note of the exact steps required to cause the freeze and report it in the Bug Reports forum.

Im seeing people complaining about this issue in groups and on Facebook

Yours is the only post I can see in the 2400 user group and I went back to the 15th October. I don’t see any bug reports with similar symptoms to the one you are describing.

Let us know how you get on with a different sd card as has been recommend both here and on Facebook :+1:

Yeah I thought I saw some other complaints in the Forum i saw some complaining about freeze while saving samples etc… again I’m new so maybe it was a subject matter a few months ago I don’t know and speaking of SD cards what’s the max Terra bit the 2400 can take? Cause I was thinking about getting the 2 T bit as well.