Feature Request: Multimode Slice Simple Zoom

Loving multimode, and the simplified slicing when zoomed out (fader for start point, knob for end point). What is cumbersome, is when you jump in for finer adjustments in the waverform and have to transition to using all 8 faders to finely adjust start and end points.

What I would LOVE, would be a second, simplified zoomed in mode, where you could still use just the fader for the channel, and the knob to adjust the start and end point, rather than having to fine tune across all 8 faders.

Hopefully that makes sense.

5 Likes

I just saw your Facebook post and was about to reply β€œHey post that in the Feature Request forum.” But thought I’'d check first, and here it is.

Great suggestion! Thanks.

7 Likes

Hey Mickey! Great work on getting these firmwares pushed out! Was wondering if you guys are seriously considering my suggestions above, and if so where that fits into the timeline.

Appreciate all the hard work, thanks man!

1 Like

Yes, we are seriously considering it, but it is not a high priority right now.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the reply dude!

1 Like

I would like to echo this. Going from pad to pad and zooming in for each pad seems like an extra step when I would love for the Zoom to be locked after pad 1 so the view is the same after I Zoom in on pad 1.

@pjkatzmusic That sounds like a different feature request.