Feature Request [MEGA THREAD]

I figured as there would be dozens and eventually hundreds or more feature requests for the S2400, we might as well start a Mega Thread so Brad and the team can keep track of them all in one place. What features are you hoping to see added to the S2400?

What lead me to making the thread was I’d like to maybe be able to change the default color scheme on the pads, so that I can make pad 1 red for my kicks, pad 2 purple for my snares, 3/4/5 yellow for my hats, etc. Similar to how they are on the TR-8S.

Also of course, I’d love to see sidechain compression added. Or perhaps an LFO with the ability to add it to various pad’s volume, filter, panning, etc.

Can’t wait to have this thing in my studio! It’s so close I can taste it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you see this?

https://forum.islainstruments.com/c/s2400/feature-requests/21

3 Likes

Currently you can set monitor through the headphones, 1&2, 3&4, 5&6 or 7&8. Plenty of options, but for those of us who use a mixing board it would be nice to use the Mix Out L&R for input monitoring. Monitoring through any of the channels is annoying bc I’m then monitoring through any mix settings on thise channels. Using the headphones is a functional work around, but I’m sacrificing the headphone jack and running a cable from front of s2400 around to the back of the mixing board. Its a lil wanky, esp when the mix out jacks are just sitting there unused…

Is there a reason why the input cant be routed to the mix out jacks?

Thanks guys! I love the s2400 BTW…

@ScottBrio It is much easier to keep track of one feature request per post.

@Mickey ah ok, I’m used to other forums where we create mega threads for this type of thing, but that makes sense!

1 Like

HELLO EVERY NEW USER. PLEASE DO NOT POST FEATURE REQUESTS HERE :slight_smile:

Check this forum out…

1 Like