DeckSaver for the S2400?

Not sure if someone has mentioned this but this one cost me $49 delivered to Seattle.

1 Like

I got this quilted one last year. But it doesn’t have the opening in the back.

What was your shipping cost? When I go to check out the cost is $66.95 for FedEx priority US. Did you use a promo code or something?

Same here. If it was $49 shipped, I’d be all over it.

ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS AIR PRO: $4.20 + INSURANCE: $0.80

Which turned out to be FedEx. No coupon, but I did order it as a pre-order. Maybe their estimates on the weight were off before they actually had it in stock?

[EDIT] - you are right, something has changed. I went to order it now and got the $67 shipping quote. Suck.

So, I was able to find Juno’s ebay store to order with reduced international shipping. The Decksaver is selling for $58.87 + $4.37 shipping. Best price I’ve found so far for shipped to the US, it ends up being cheaper than a Curry Case cover shipped.

1 Like

As an update, I pulled the trigger and ordered the Decksaver through Juno’s ebay store. The Decksaver was delivered in 2d to me on the East Coast. Pretty impressed.

1 Like

Yep. I live in Puerto Rico and I ordered a MicroFreak and a Keystep from Juno’s website and both boxes arrived in less than 5 days via FedEx. Also packaging was excellent. Dem people are wizards.

FYI I just emailed with Stardust Covers and he said they are working on a cover for the S2400. Their covers are great - I have them for my DX7, OB-6 module and REV2 module.

1 Like

Nice i might need to grab one my s2400 gathers alot of dust and i use her everyday.

I’ve been using Deck Savers cover for months and it’s excellent. I also like that I can see through it…sends me on a guilt trip about not using the S2400 at that moment every time I glance at it hahaha.

3 Likes

Nice, I’ve never heard of them, but I dig that style! I have a few that look like that for my video game consoles.

Just got an email from Curry Cases. Acrylic Covers for the S2400 are back in stock.

2 Likes

I’m selling my Decksaver to get this. It doesn’t fit anymore since modifying my 2400. The curry model will be perfect.

@bradholland are you still working on an official s2400 deck saver? I’d rather wait for that, if it’s still in the works.

2 Likes