Additional Input Gain Control

I mean, my memory is beyond terrible lol.

Should probs also point out, I’m a very light hearted banter kinda guy, so may come across more abrupt than intended at times heh. I don’t tend to spend much time on forums and stuff either. For some reason though I seem to care more about this box, and getting stuff ironed out like I’ve said before, could put this into GOAT box territory imo. Put it this way, any other thing I buy and don’t get on with for whatever reason, I’ll just sell. I’ve probably sold more gear than I own (I’ve owned and sold an Analog Heat too fwiw, prefer the overdrive in the Digitone’s output section), so I have no real problems with moving on from gear. It’s pretty rare I’ll pop up on forums at all tbh. It’s almost exclusively this one (and I had a few requests for the MPC Live too, but doubt they’d ever even get seen or noticed, much less implemented lol)

I think part of it is that the requests and bug stuff generally tends to be acknowledged here too, which you wouldn’t get with some of the bigger companies.

Anyhow, point being, if I come across as abrupt or cussing something or whatever, it’s not the intention :vulcan_salute:

Now back to demanding the ability to step through the sequence at quantize setting, and not just the populated steps! Wehey, I managed to wangle it into another thread lol :rofl:

1 Like

Damn nice!

On a serious note, I also find myself very interested and deeply invested in seeing this project progress. It’s incredible how much I want an update with proper step edits and fixed issues with live looper. Wait, what?