The "I would like to purchase a white case" thread

oh man, so I just bought a white unit, thinking there would be some available to ship. It wasn’t until AFTER I had placed the order that I was greeted with a receipt which read, “backordered”. XD damn…cheers to Isla and their success though and I’m excited to finally be joining the fam. (sooner or later…) Any word on when the next batch of white s2400’s will ship out?

all S2400 no matter what colour are on backorder.
That said, they should be here before the end of this week!

3 Likes

oh dope! thanks for that update Brad. Cheers to you and yours as well.
Thank you for all that you do.

1 Like

Does anybody know what tools are needed to swap enclosure from black to white, beside ordinary screw drivers ?

I want to make myself ready to do the job before the enclosure finally arrives !

Unless you’ve already replaced your side panels with wooden ones, the screws on the side are actually a T10 hex bit, if I recall correctly. Other than that, a phillips head and maybe a small wrench for taking the nuts of the outputs and stuff? Shouldn’t be too complicated.

Thank you.

I could remove side panels.

Then I am not sure how I can remove knobs and faders, cuz they seem to be so tightly fit and simply pulling them up by hand wouldn’t work…

Brad said earlier up the thread there would be a guide, pretty sure the enclosure kit will come with instructions

Perhaps it will have instructions…

… enclosed

@bradholland Hi - are all the white cases sent yet? I havent got any confirmation but social media says they were expected to be all sent end of last week.

1 Like

The remainder are going out today.

2 Likes

Cheers, i got an email!

No more white cases? I just was about to get one :frowning:

Mine is still processing… I take it not all went out then?

I’ve replied to your support ticket you sent a few months ago with the next steps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any instruction to put on white enclosure already ?

First off I have no idea how I can remove knobs and fader caps.
Guess it should be easy though.

You pull them hard. The vol knobs need allen keys.

You can figure it out if you take your time and have the right tools… its kinda like a puzzle.

Hi, thanks !

Just pull them hard ?
They are so stiff but I will have a look and have a try

Do you know the diameter of the hex wrench for the volume knobs ?
It should be either in millimeters or in inches, and choosing wrong one should not work.

Is there going to be another batch for these?

I’m afraid we only sell either white or black machines now.
The initial pre-order was only open for 1 round.

1 Like