The "I would like to purchase a white case" thread

Can I pretty please get one?! :dog:

I vote black keypad

Yes!

1 Like

ya man!

1 Like

Yeah. Particularly if the QA issues with painted text wearing off are resolved!!!

Thank u!

6 Likes

Yes. Interested

1 Like

Yes I’d definitely it the white case just depends on time scales as I wIaited a long time to get the black sides so if we knew how long till delivery that would be needed and is it comming from china again ? Or more local

can I have a black one

can we see it with the default silver sides (and wooden sides)? black sides make sense, but don’t really want to pay for sides and a faceplate replacement.

I’d certainly buy one. Would look good next to a SEM, if I had one :slight_smile:

I am definitely keen.

This next a SEM is pure art.

Id also like to put my hand up for a blue sp-12 inspired one. One can dream :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested but it would depend a bit on the price.

Yes

1 Like

Absolutely! +1

Yep - gotta have one!

1 Like

+1 for the white case. I’ll take one. And do grey pads for it ! That would be amazing .

1 Like

I’d be in for one. Would like the option to replace pads as they wear too. The material is different than most samplers and has a unique bounce but it wears ugly.

2 Likes

I’m in. Maybe @bradholland can offer a combo upgrade deal? A white case with the black mat sides & upgraded “fat pads”. It would be cool if the pads are available in different colors too(gray, white, clear etc.)

2 Likes

Agree. Pad 1 on mine has started to emit light through tiny cracks / surface wear

In @150, out @ 300. It does look sick though

1 Like