Screen via usb port

hi, Can you connect with a usb to hdmi adapter the s2400 to a screen? in order to have the screen of the s2400 reproduced on a larger screen? s2400 usb => hdmi screen, in short, what does the flow of the s2400 screen output via the usb port? thank you

I’m just thinking out loud here so I could be totally off-base, but I doubt this is something that the 2400 would be capable of doing. They’re trying to keep the machine as streamlined as they can so that you can look at the screen as little as possible, so I don’t think that they designed
this machine with the intent of eventually showing the screen even larger.

Who knows though :man_shrugging:t2: Maybe it could be a feature of a custom Isla audio driver if they ever get around to working on that in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We’ll my comment aged poorly. :joy:

4 Likes

For the record, it is not video over usb. My solution requires additional hardware inside the machine.

3 Likes

Which board is your additional hardware/mod on?

Just asking… because if it’s on the filter output board, it’ll be a nice option/addition when/if you guys do that updated replacement board with 8x sweepable-analog-filters.

The UI board. That’s where the screen is. And that’s where the processor that draws on the screen is.

3 Likes

I saw that on the Facebook group comments. Oh well, it’s definitely not a needed feature for me. It would be cool to have though, I’ve got the perfect little monitor for it!