Samples dropping gain after using loop/slice

This is getting really annoying now. Once I edit a sample/chop it loses volume and I have to go back to track settings and reset the gain. EVERYTIME. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Curious to know, are these samples already recorded in a sequence when you edit them?

1 Like

I think so. I’d have to check to be 100% sure.

Asking because if you’ve recorded a sound in a sequence, and then shift the parameters of the sample, it’ll change the settings.

1 Like

I’ve been using this machine for almost 2 years now. One thing that I’m 100% sure is that this is the first time is doing this regardless if the sample was used in a sequence.

Never had to go back to settings and readjust the volume of a sample because I trimmed a small section of it. This has to be some type of bug.

1 Like

IDK if Isla do this but Maschine normalize the sample while you slice it and preview it.
Then when you have it sliced don’t.
Is that the case?

Hey

what you’re describing is the bug reported here

It was not fixed properly in the last update. The EASIEST workaround is to NUDGE the volume fader in regular pattern mode, nothing more required.

If you go into the waveform editor on any track where the gain is anything but 0, you’ll need to apply the workaround after exiting because GAIN settings WILL be ignored.

3 Likes

Thank you. I KNEW I was not crazy.

2 Likes