S2400 Much Needed Features

Cool, yea we’re good man. Honestly I didn’t know where stood on the topic.

How ever it’s obvious to me now, as far as the tech and math side of it. Your WAY more knowledgeable than I am.

With that said!

That’s to much math for me bro. Lol

My skills are at .5 1/8 1/4 1/2 Zips Q’s pounds Bars and beats.

I just use my ears,

Oh ok, that’s more than I thought! If I add that latency when tracking guitar in a daw I can definately feel it.

I wish someone would redo the asr 10, the looping was sick. I have sent a bunch of messages to people asking but. No luck.
May be time to buy another

1 Like

would be great if the MIDI CCs are not only recorded at note-on and treated as a first-class citizen

e.g can’t to do a filter sweep with an external controller while the sound is playing.

2 Likes

I agree… CCs, mod wheel, pitch bend for its’ midi-sequencer (to record/automate external synths, controlled with an external midi-kybd-controller) is totally needed.

It’s a basic feature in Mpcs since the mpc60 and most other midi-sequencers.

4 Likes

yes, please do this. I want to be able to control it why things are playing. being able to modulate the parameters with cc from external controllers would be huuuuuge

1 Like

I’d be curious to hear from @Mickey or @bradholland if this is included within the roadmap and the reasoning behind the design.

With MIDI 2.0 and everything coming up, would have been great to design the internal comms more aligned with MIDI. But that’s just my 2cents :slight_smile:

1 Like

Say what? What do you mean by this?