Record and tempo issue [RESOLVED]

SOLVED: Not a bug just user error…

I loaded a few samples on pads A1-a8. Tried to tap tempo to place tempo in time. Then when i tried to enable run and record. I get the following non stopping clicks. I’ve tried to delete the pad and start over same issue. I have restarted my machine and same issue. I can not also spread the Sample over 8 pads in multi mode. I am using the latest update from April. [Vid of issue]. Record and tempo issue - YouTube

It’s difficult to tell what’s going on here. Could it be a MIDI clock feedback loop? Can you give me an exact list of steps to reproduce the problem?

Step 1. Load one shot samples pad A1-A8
Step 2. I pressed the tempo button so i can proceed to the tap/tempo procedure to get my tempo around 150.
Step 3. Extended my pattern to 8 bar loop. I pressed the play and record button to start recording my pattern.

Tempo clicks goes crazy can not record pattern properly.

I will load link to the project file in next couple of minutes.

This has happened in the last update as well in a live recording of a tutorial i did on my YouTube page. I’ll link it as well. I have no midi connected

Isla Instruments S2400 fast tutorial for S Black - YouTube starts At minute 6.

Project share

After further testing i was able to finally able to multi mode and loop slice however the run stop/ rec edit and tempo issues still goes. It sounds like a malfunction in the tempo button. If i move the tempo up and down the click goes just as fast or slow as i move the tempo

Update: Figured it out. The metronome has its own set of settings and for some reason the SCALE was set to 1/16. Which gave the appearance the machine was not recording. User error.

2 Likes