New Firmware Pitch/Multimode bug [RESOLVED]

Just updated to new firmware and now every time I click multi mode the pitch button also lights up and won’t turn off unless I leave Multi. I checked and multi mode sync is not on for pitch on any pad. See video, I don’t think I am explaining it very well.

[EDIT] - I am starting to wonder if I am just not remembering how multi mode works, maybe??? I went back and watched Alex’s videos and he always clicks on of the Mode buttons (pitch, envelope, etc.) first before going into Multi Mode. This isn’t what I was doing. I Clicked Multi Mode first without clicking a Mode. In this case Pitch Mode is selected automatically. Is Pitch the default mode and does there have to be a Mode selected when you are in Multi Mode? For some reason I don’t remember it working this way prior to the update.

That is by design and has always worKed that way. One of the fader mode buttons will always be lit when in multi mode. It answers the question multi-what?

1 Like

Thanks Mickey, just edited my response basically confirming what you just said. I guess I have always done it the proper way (choosing Mode and then Multi) and was surprised when doing the opposite. Sorry for the churn - and thanks for all of the hard work here!

2 Likes