Navigating up a folder level

Clicking the up arrow when in kit or sample subfolders takes you all the way back to the first sub folder of the File menu that you selected, rather than just going up one level.

Example: navigate to ‘File Menu / Load Sounds / Internal / Kits / Alex Ball / budget digital’ If you then click the up arrow to go back to ‘File Menu / Load Sounds / Internal / Kits / Alex Ball /‘ it actually takes you all the way back to ‘File Menu / Load Sounds /‘

1 Like

@bradholland any chance we could get A bug report thread as a sticky up top? that way we wont end up with loads of different ones

I can confirm this is a bug, but only some of the time. I will work on a recipe. When Im navigating my SD card, Im not sure that it happens. I will try this now…

As I try to duplicate this, I cant make it happen but I saw this earlier today. Will keep trying

3 Likes

Haven’t been able to dupe this

1 Like

I cannot replicate the issue when navigating the SD card. Only when accessing the Internal sounds, where it is reliably replicable. I tried to upload a short (6 second) video to demonstrate but it exceeded max file size. Will re-render and upload later or upload to Instagram and provide a link.

1 Like

I have now discovered that this only happens when there is no SD card in the slot. Insert the SD card and it allows you to move back up to the parent folder. Remove the card and the issue comes back.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks for investigating that. If there is no card, then you can’t browse it. So, naturally, it goes to the top level.

2 Likes

@AlunH Was just coming here to say that. Can confirm that with the 12-10 os the issue exists with no SD card in the slot only.

2 Likes

SQUASHED BUGF

1 Like