MIDI Note custom Music Scales for SLIDERS in Bank E

hi, could we please get the Sliders to pitch/ strum through a selected musical scale and root note?
for those times when you don’t have a synth keyboard hooked up to S2400
and want to use REPEAT button with the SLIDER and when triggering the Pad, it slides through a chosen Chord or scale and you can even set a root note as an option.

And also CONVERT incoming Midi Note data into a chosen scale.

thanks

1 Like

Are you asking for an arpeggiator of some sort?

no, just in coming midi data conversion to a scale and
properly being able to trigger notes in a scale or chord using S2400 Slider and Pad combo with Note Repeat to create STRUM effect like the KordBot.

Even a conform all midi to a certain scale would be helpful when you are sequencing with the s2400.

Arp would be cool too though

Yeah, the features you are describing are cool and the arpeggiator would be really great, too… but I think, due to kordbot being out there, we won’t see this functionality :confused:

I have a kordbot, I never use it. sorry to say, but the interface needs a full redo and a nightmare to use with S2400 in Midi Focus mode. anyway, as a midi sequencer, the S2400 should be more feature rich for midi, because its awesome doing everything with the 2400 as a studio centre piece.

2 Likes

I had the same thought messing around last night triggering my matrix1000. Would be a great feature. Could whip out some killer synth solos on just a pad and a fader.

A global setting for this would be great, but a per-fader setting would let you do key/chord changes and such.