Exporting songs + downloading the user manual

Greetings,

I’m looking for help / direction on getting songs from the S2400 converted into a suitable file type. Is going through a DAW the only way do this? Any help or direction on exporting songs would be much appreciated…as I can’t seem to find information from Isla on how to do this.

I see in the Help screen a QR code to scan for the user manual. And for S2400 users who do not have smart phones, is there another way to download the complete manual? Thanks in advance

https://www.islainstruments.com/docs-downloads/

2 Likes

Thank you!

If you’re OK with a stereo rendering you can use the bounce function.

If you want to render tracks separately you need to use the separate outs and a DAW and what’s necessary in between (sound card, preamp, cables…etc).

1 Like

The machine is class compliant so you can use for instance Audacity to record the stereo mix or all individual output channels directly via USB.

2 Likes

Thanks. I forgot about USB audio. Please note that if you want to render tracks with analog filters set to them, it doesn’t work with USB audio.

Thanks everyone! Between the user manual and the YT manual and my own explorations, I’m having a lot of fun with it! Cheers

Good to know, thanks! I’m trying to move to 100% DAW-less workflow eventually hooking up an analog mixer, but Audacity I’ve found to be one of the less painful DAW’s :laughing: :sweat_smile:

Cheers