Analogue input not tracking out over USB

Is it possible to have the Line 3&4 analogue inputs multitrack out over USB?

I have Line 3&4 (stereo) sent to output channel 7&8 with the box checked off to send to USB Mix.

I can get line 3&4 inputs to show up in the output of USB summed tracks 9&10, but cannot get them to send to USB output tracks 7&8 which they are assigned to.

Maybe I’m missing something, or maybe it is not possible (hopefully it is).

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

That would be incredible if this was possible. I thought it was only possible to first record via live loops and then bounce to sample and then track out via USB. This would definitely simplify the process!

Currently they can only be sent to the USB Mix Outs. The Output Channel setting only works on analog outs. It has been requested before that USB mimics the analog behaviour. Can’t say if and when that might happen though.

That would be great! So as of now you can’t really track synths etc through the S2400 on a separate input over usb?

Thanks for the info.

I’ve been intermittently reading both this forum and the gearspace one. I must have missed that information. Hopefully the USB mimicking analogue outs will become a reality.

Much appreciated!

I was posting about this in another thread. I really, really want this to work.

I want to be able to send audio in through the analogue input channels and directly out to a specific channel of USB audio.

For instance: using the s2400 as a drum machine and being able to connect a 303 and manipulate it live while recording each individual channel.

In the meantime, is there a way to disable the USB monitoring on certain tracks over USB audio and only hear the analogue input monitoring?