good catch fella, the kid is very very good @ his art

so we have sunshine on the manual and bally on the video

epic

good promo choices man, great choices man, it’s gonna be beautiful :rofl:

9 Likes
4 Likes

love this chap.

4 Likes

Love that rig rundown you did with DivKid, Jamie!

I hope his video manuals will be as intensive/detailed as these:

3 Likes

Would have been dope to have Craig Anderton do the manual.

1 Like

Call me boring, or a party pooper… but I’d rather have a detailed nerdy calm video manual, than be entertained.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t expect the demo he has done to reflect the manual he puts out

go watch some of his other stuff, history of roland or prophet, get an understanding of who he is and how he presents , i think you will understand the choice

4 Likes

Yeah me either. He certainly has fun with his demos but his informative posts, such as the one on the history of ARP that is almost 2 hours long is very well done. I mean it’s documentary quality really.

3 Likes

Boring, calm, nerdy.
3 words I wouldn’t use to describe my company philosophy.

6 Likes

Ha… well, there’s still “detailed” …good enough for me.

I’ve watched Sunshine Jones vids on YT… I like his vids - very informative and detailed.

2 Likes

I see what you guys mean now… just watched a few of Alex’s vids (Wasp and the KM-60… really dug that 707 & 303 acid demo, haha).

Def high-quality video & audio production, clear and concise presentations, very informative on gear’s history and its’ actual details, very good taste in the music/beats made for the demos, just a few small corny funny jokes here and there(wasn’t overbearing at all, like you guys were saying)… quite enjoyable and easy to watch actually. Perhaps even addicting lol.

Reminds me of Top Gear, but for synths. Very nice.

3 Likes

thank F for that Brad

if you want to see the serious side watch the prophet or arp history, even the roland

and the lad can write and play music, he is a bloody good signing and i am glad you are coming round to it

i believe he will make learning the box very enjoyable for those that need him and his skills

3 Likes

Yeah… he makes some very good vids. I really like dems.

I guess that initial intro-demo on IG frightened me a bit since I didn’t know who he was, and I’m also the skeptical/slightly-hater type (I really liked the freeze-frame of Brad’s face though).

I was first thinking, “dang, if a video-manual is gonna be purely this for 1-2 hours straight, I’m gonna need some kind of hard drug to get me through this.”

1 Like

maybe just a little Flexoril…:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just take the hard drugs anyway!

4 Likes

Rave time…

2 Likes

That is hardly rave, but a great tune!

3 Likes