Additional shortcut for UNDO

I’ll + 1

1 Like

+1 screw it - would be pretty damn convenient. For me having the mentality of working quickly, and knowing I can make a mistake and correct it just as quickly is a huge advantage workflow wise. It truly should be a one handed thing to allow for the muscle memory to build. Two hands is always gonna take your eyes off the grid - especially when Copy is next to other buttons it’s tough to blindly reach for it. I’ve noticed that even with undo I’m still overly cautious about everything, which I’d like to not be when in the flow…so if a one handed shortcut does it I’m all in.

1 Like

I agree that it’s tough to blindy reach for it. I m using my machine in a fixed position in which the knobs partly hide the text below the buttons. So there is a time needed for double check which adds to the two-hand move.

Hopefully the best workflow improvement in 2022 doesn’t come too late :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be really great to have these key binds!

2 Likes

+1 I definitely find the current spread across the entire board a bit odd.

3 Likes

+1

2 Likes

I’ve been asking for this for the last 4 months and every single day that I have to use two hands to undo something with this beautiful machine I feel the urge to throw it through the window. PLEASE GIVE US ONE HANDED UNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

+1 back help makes sense

1 Like

Is there a specific reason why this popular request is being ignored? Can you PLEASE consider this?

2 Likes

+1 million :pray:

1 Like

Great idea I’ll add another +1 since I missed it

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Just curious here lol did this feature ever get implemented? this would be god send.

Not yet but if we keep pushing this topic they may consider adding this additional shortcut :slight_smile:

+1

1 Like

Agree. +1000

Don’t like copy + back shortcut. This suggestion makes more sense. Plus redo idea mentioned!

2 Likes

+10000

As there is a bit of activity in the forum prior to the next fw release I m +1ing this.

This would be the best feature enhancement so far :slight_smile:

4 Likes

+1