A start/stop pulse on all other analog outputs when a sample is triggered

I noticed a pulse on all other analog outputs when a sample is triggered. It happens on the start and stop of a sample being played. Does anyone else notice this?

1 Like

Was gonna post a similar thread, I haven’t noticed what you mention specifically, quite the same, but noticed something very similar in the noise floor. The low end on all channels seems to pulse, however doesn’t seem to have anything to do with anything playing.

Not sure if this noise floor looks normal, perhaps the pulse has something to do with the actual electrical socket or something?

I can’t seem to hear it though, even when I boost the shit out of it, so I guess no biggie really :man_shrugging:

Also, I should mention screenshot has the signal boosted by 18db. so it’s coming in around -90 at 0.

P sure all my gear does this, and because I’ve never really tracked into a DAW and used software in conjunction, I’ve just never seen it haha.

If this is abnormal though, would be good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here- it’s at a very low level, but supersonic ears my hear it :slightly_smiling_face: For some reason I feel this was an issue with an earlier version of firmware. It may have resurfaced

@kiddles That seems completely unrelated. please make a new topic.

Cool will copy/ paste/ edit what I wrote to a new one shortly.

Tbf yours looks VERY spikey and is hitting 0db. Mines at like -70db, and that’s boosted…

True- but it must be subsonic, because I don’t really hear it. Or maybe my ears are shot :sweat_smile:

Yep, I think I am getting the same thing. Noticing a ‘pop’ when starting/stopping samples and not the kind from a zero crossing/improper cut.